bits & bobs

Friday 16 January 2015

In the beginning, there were onions...

....take two.

Consider this a re-launching of sorts - two birds, 2.0.  My goal remains the same - I would like to make something culinary of Keeping Bees.  But, rather than focus exclusively, at this stage, on trying to get professionals to work with me to make it happen, I am going to relax a little, go back to something I did very little of in 2014:  making food for people, and being joyful around a kitchen table.  I am also going to stick more closely to what I said I was going to do with this blog when I started thinking about food and poems, and food and poems together, and that is, to create a space where I can write about writing, write about cooking and write about eating.   The key word there is write, another thing I did very little of in 2014.

I believe in the cook book - and the Bees will make a good one.  But I think I put too much pressure on myself when I first started the blog, and really, all I want to do is exactly what I've said above.  Write and write and write, in that order.  Anything and everything else will be a bonus.  I'll probably still fiddle around with the 'look' of the place - but (and this seems like a fine way to end) what was true when I first had the idea for the blog back in July continues to be true now:  in the beginning, there were onions:






No comments:

Post a Comment